Letterman Marketing Sdn Bhd is a direct marketing company specialising in providing full solutions in Mail Order, Corporate Premium, and Fulfillment Management Services in the South East Asian market.
Incorporated since 1986 in Malaysia, Letterman has successfully expanded its operations to neighbouring countries. Today, Letterman Marketing Sdn. Bhd., controls the Letterman group of companies in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines.
Letterman Marketing delivered customers fun, delightful and innovative products right to their doorsteps in name of Letterman Knocks.
Those who have followed us will remember the innovative products we’ve scoured the world exclusively for our customers:
- 1980's – The Olympic First Day Covers
- 1990s – The Periscope & Hunting Knife
- 2000s – The Air Mattress, Stunt Watches
- 2010 – The Exclusives
- Today – The Exclusive Dealership for Jorg Gray (the President's watch), MTM, & Mulco
Our Range of Professional Services
We offer a comprehensive range of professional services customized to our clients' needs and best support their marketing and loyalty programmes via: -
- Direct Marketing
- Mail Order Programmes
- Customized Zero Installments Plan Programmes
- Loyalty Mail Order Rewards Programmes
- Corporate/ Gift Hamper and Gift Wrapping
- Corporate Premiums
- International Gift Sourcing
- Domestic Gift Sourcing
- Total Supply Chain Management
- Total Solution Fulfillment Service Package
- Rewards Redemption Programme Management
- Card Acquisition and Card Redemption Marketing Programmes
- Membership Marketing Loyalty Programmes
- Marketing Card Usage Programmes
- Anti Attrition Programmes
With over thirty (30) years' experience in the direct marketing and fulfillment business, we have an enviable track record in supporting our blue chip clients from products sourcing (general merchandising to collectables and works of art) for their marketing programs to providing a total supply chain and fulfillment management solution.
We aim to make our corporate client's marketing and loyalty programmes a success offering advice and insights that makes a difference and ensuring the utmost service levels in delivery and reliability.
Our involvement also relieves our corporate clients form their day-to-day administrative burdens in fulfillment services, thus freeing them to concentrate on their core and value added duties.